Happy Valentine’s Day! Here’s what going on this weekend in Hoboken:
1. “Balancing Act” Exhibition at the Hob’Art Gallery: Thursday-Sunday
Come to Monroe Art Center for the “Balancing Act” Exhibition, curated by Heather Williams who had the idea to connect it to Black History Month. It is on display until March 2, Thursday to Sunday from 1:00-5:00PM and by appointment. The Artist’s Talk on Gallery Walk Day will be this Sunday February 16 at 3:30PM.
2. Friday Night Live featuring The Replicants at Wicked Wolf: Friday 10PM
Come over to Wicked Wolf Friday to see The Replicants perform live at 10PM. Enjoy $5 Coors Light bottle with cinnamon whiskey shot.
3. 2.14.14 Challenge at Local Barre: Friday
Complete the Local Barre challenge and be entered to win 2 unlimited weeks or win a $99 unlimited month!
4. Valentine’s Day dinner at Bin 14: Friday
Head over to Bin 14 this Valentine’s Day and enjoy a special 3 course meal. Seatings are at 6:00, 7:45, and 9:30PM, and there will be wine & cocktail specials as well.
5. Valentine’s Day dinner at Anthony David’s: Friday
Enjoy a romantic 3 course dinner this Valentine’s Day at Anthony David’s, reservations are available for 5:30 and 10:00 PM.
6. Blood Donation at NJ Running Company: Saturday 10AM-3PM
Stop by NJ Running Company this Saturday and donate blood for someone less fortunate! There will be a free “giveaway” for all donors.
7. Wine Tasting at Court Street: Saturday 1:45-4PM
Come by Court Street Restaurant and Bar this Saturday where they will be presenting wine of Italy! The cost is $27.95 plus tax and a $5 gratuity. There will also be a selection of cheese and crackers – register here.
8. Morning Yoga at the NJ Running Store: Sunday 11AM
Janel DuRoss will be at the NJ Running Store offering a complimentary in-store class (donations encouraged!). It will be an open level class, welcoming first timers, beginners, and advanced practitioners – don’t forget to bring your mat!
What are your plans this Valentine’s Day? Xo
Upcoming Week Events:
1. Tuesday, February 18 at 8PM – Trivia Night at Four L’s
2. Tuesday, February 18 at 8PM – Trivia Night at Mills Tavern
3. Wednesday, February 19 – Trivia Night at Wicked Wolf
4. Wednesday, February 19 – “Wednesdays Afterwork into the Night!” at Teak on the Hudson
6. Wednesday, February 19 from 8:30-9:30PM – 6 Week Beginner Yoga Series for Men at the NJ Running Store
7. Wednesday, February 19 at 9PM – Karaoke Night at Village Pourhouse
8. Thursday, February 20 from 8PM-12AM – RAW Awakening event at Boa, RSVP here.
9. Thursday, February 20 at 10PM – College Night at Wicked Wolf ($3 cans, $8 pitchers, $4 fireball shots)