Lots of great events going on in Hoboken this weekend – check them out below!
1. “Traditions & Transitions” Exhibition at the Hob’Art Gallery: Thursday-Sunday
Come to Monroe Art Center for the “Traditions & Transitions” Exhibition, featuring artists Ann Kinney and Maya Erica Forester. It is on display until Sunday, April 27, Thursday to Sunday from 1:00-5:00PM and by appointment.
2. Hoboken “Green-Up” for Earth Day: Saturday 10:30AM-2:30PM
Help clean up Hoboken with the Hoboken Volunteers this Saturday! Come by The Community Garden (corner of 3rd & Jackson St.) and don’t forgot your gloves and shovels! RSVP by email to email@example.com.
3. Kings Cooking Studio Presents Sara Moulton: Saturday 11AM-2PM
Sara Moulton will be at Kings Short Hills Cooking Studio (778 Morris Turnpike) this Saturday. Cost of a class in $100, register by calling 973-258-4009.
4. Resonance Repatterning at ZenSpace: Saturday 2-4:30PM Come by ZenSpace this Saturday and meet their team, learn all about their offerings and monthly events, and enjoy and afternoon of healing and wellness! Tickets are $10 – get more info register here.
5. The Whiskers and Leo Pack Adventure Club: Sunday 11AM
Grab your dog and join them for a walk/hike at Liberty State Park (1 Audrey Zapp Drive, Jersey City). Tickets available here!
6. Hudson County Bridal Show: Sunday 2-5PM
The Salon by Soon Dar Secrets along with Eventfully Jacquelyn will be hosting the Hudson County Bridal Show at The Salon (located 251 1st St.) this Sunday! All brides, grooms, and families are welcome to meet local vendors and start planning your special day! This is a free event but still need to register – get tickets here.
7. “Ride with Us” at Work It Out Gym: Sunday 3,4:15PM
Support Autism Awareness and head over to Work It Out fitness studio at either 3PM or 4:15PM with Sheillah! Join one of the 55-min inspiration rides and sweat it out to support awareness and education. A minimum donation of $50 is requested to participate – either call or submit online, sign up here.
Have a great weekend!
Upcoming Week Events:
Tuesday, April 29 at 8PM – Trivia Night at Four L’s
Tuesday, April 29 at 8PM – Trivia Night at Mills Tavern
Wednesday, April 30 – Trivia Night at Wicked Wolf
Wednesday, April 30 – “Wednesdays Afterwork into the Night!” at Teak on the Hudson
Wednesday, April 30 from 8:30-9:30PM – 6 Week Beginner Series Yoga for Men at the NJ Running Store
Wednesday, April 30 at 9PM – Karaoke Night at Village Pourhouse
Thursday, April 31 at 10PM – College Night at Wicked Wolf ($3 cans, $8 pitchers, $4 fireball shots)-+0