Expansive views, gorgeous restaurants, crisp summer weather – it’s no secret that Jersey City boats amazing wedding venues, particular outdoor venues. This would explain why Jersey City was ranked number 6 in a Best City for Outdoor Wedding poll taken by Lawn Love.
(Photo credit: @libertyhouserestaurant)
In over 190 cities, Lawn Love compared the number of outdoor wedding venues, the average size of yards, and access to various wedding services like caterers, bridal and tuxedo shops, cake bakers, plus many more.
Jersey City’s Rank in Some Key Metrics (1 = Best):
- Outdoor Wedding Venues per 100,000 Residents – 12th
- Number of Highly Rated (4.5+ Stars) Outdoor Wedding Venues (With at Least 10 Reviews) – 7th
- Budget-Friendly Outdoor Wedding Venues per 100,000 Residents – 11th
- Wedding Planners per 100,000 Residents – 1st
- Wedding Equipment Rentals per 100,000 Residents – 1st
- Caterers per 100,000 Residents – 1st
- Bridal Shops per 100,000 Residents – 1st
- Hotels per Square Mile – 3rd
- Historical Number of Very Hot Days – 74th
The full ranking can be found here.
Some of the most favored al fresco wedding venues in Jersey City include Liberty House, Battello, Hudson House, Maritime Parc, The Atelier Ballroom, Porta, and Rooftop at Exchange Place.
Check out a few of our wedding articles to help you plan yours locally:
- Memorable Jersey City Wedding Venues for Every Style
- A List of Hoboken Wedding Venues for Every Style
- New Jersey Wedding Venues With a View of New York City
- Jewelers in Jersey City + Hoboken for Engagement Rings
- A Guide to Socially-Distanced Wedding Venues
- Wedding Officiants in Hoboken + Jersey City
Our Wedding Directory which can be found here has a ton of resources for those planning their special day!