Nobody loves living in New Jersey more than The Hoboken Girl + The Montclair Girl teams — but we also know that finding a home here is half the battle. To make home hunting that much simpler, our parent brand The Local Girl has launched a Real Estate Listings Directory. The directory is an ever-growing, curated list of real estate throughout New Jersey, from Hoboken and Jersey City all the way down to the Jersey Shore. Whether you’re looking for a new house, condo, rental, or you’re looking to list your property as a realtor or owner, we’re here to help you find your way home. Read on for more about our new Real Estate Directory + how to list your property.
An Inside Look at The Real Estate Directory
Whether you’re on the hunt for a new home, condo, or rental, or if you’re looking to list a property, we’re here to help you find your way home. You can also list your property, search for free, and peruse to your heart’s desire in the meantime.
The directory is perfect for:
- Subletting or searching for sublets
- Renting or posting a rental
- Buying a property
- Posting a property for sale
- Comparing and contrasting amenity buildings
- Posting all of your listings if you’re a realtor or broker in the NJ + NYC area
Read more: Renters’ Guide to Apartment Hunting: How to Spot Red Flags
Those looking to buy or rent can browse a variety of listings directly on the directory, 24/7 – 365. With filters such as property type, price, and bedrooms, you can also browse individual listings and explore neighborhoods using the map feature.
Listing a Property
The Real Estate Directory lists all types of properties — including apartments, houses, condos, and commercial spaces. Users can list them as rentals, sublets, for sale, or short-term rentals in the directory.
To list your property, all you need to do is create an account and provide details about the property including its location, type, size and features.
Each listing is $50 and is listed on the board for 60 days. If you sell or rent the listing before your listing expires, you can let it expire or leave the current post up + continue to receive inquiries/save for the future.
If you’re interested in an unlimited monthly subscription to post as many listings as you want, it’s $200/month — which is ideal for realtors + other owners with multiple properties. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
But there’s more. Each week, on both The Hoboken Girl + The Montclair Girl, we’ll be sharing an article on all the current listings in the directory. So anytime you post a listing, you’ll be included in an article for all of our readers on both sites. That will also be shared on social channels + in our newsletter weekly.
Read more: All the Local Job Openings in March
The Real Estate Directory is now live — and there are already some amazing listings in the North Jersey area and down the shore. Here’s a sneak peek of some of the current listings:
- 1021 Grand Street #1C, Hoboken | See listing
- 725 Jefferson Street #14, Hoboken | See listing
- 1100 Maxwell Lane #1201, Hoboken | See listing
- 156 Sussex Street, Jersey City | See listing
- 354 3rd Street #2, Jersey City | See listing
- 80 Park Avenue #5B, Hoboken | See listing
- 82 Cooper Avenue, Montclair | See listing
- 883 Boulevard E #1C, Weehawken | See listing
- 19 Leonard Street, Jersey City | See listing
- 1 Stanley Road, South Orange | See listing
- 10 Harvard Avenue, Point Pleasant | See listing
- 45 Clark Street, Summit | See listing
- 3 Parkside Avenue, Madison | See listing
- 15 Girard Avenue, Chatham | See listing
- 64 Summit Avenue, Chatham | See listing
- 20 Westervelt Place #2F, Jersey City | See listing