Very busy in Hoboken this weekend! Check out below for what’s going on (in addition to the Super Bowl!)
1. “The Group” Exhibition at the Hob’Art Gallery: Thursday-Sunday
Stop by the Monroe Art Center for “The Group” Exhibition, curated by Liz Cohen and France Garrido. It is on display until February 2, Thursday to Sunday from 1:00-5:00PM and by appointment.
2. D’s Soul Full Cafe Art Opening Reception: Friday 6-9PM
February Art and Music opening reception will be Friday – the kitchen will be open and is a kid friendly event! The show will run January 31 to February 27 with February 2014 Music Resident, Bernadette Malavarca, and February 2014 Artist, Rebecca Corcory.
3. Discover Your Passion Valentine’s Day Workshop: 12:30-5:30PM
This Saturday at Fitness Meets Dance there will be workshops in kizomba, pilates, sensual body movement, and hot seat, with guest speaker Diana Antholis. Prices are $1o each or 3 for $25 in advance, $15 each or 3 for $40 at the door. Sign up here.
4. Zen Space Launch Party: Saturday 4-7PM
Be sure to come by ZenSpace Studios Saturday for their Zen Space Launch and Chinese New Year Party! There will be inspirational Ambassadors from ZenSpace, guest speakers, cocktails, and more! More details and registration here.
5. Benefit Concert for Haiti: Saturday 8-10PM
6. Super Burn Workout: Sunday 10AM
Come to Work it Out fitness studio for a 90 minute Super Burn bootcamp workout with Ashley! Tickets are $40 – purchase here, call the studio (201-222-0802), or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have an awesome weekend – and stay tuned for a Super Bowl events guide coming soon!
Upcoming Week Events:
1. Monday, February 3 – HobokenGirl.com Editor, Jen’s Birthday!!! 🙂
2. Tuesday, February 4 at 8PM – Trivia Night at Four L’s
3. Tuesday, February 4 at 8PM – Trivia Night at Mills Tavern
4. Wednesday, February 5 – Trivia Night at Wicked Wolf
5. Wednesday, February 5 – “Wednesdays Afterwork into the Night!” at Teak on the Hudson
7. Wednesday, February 5 at 9PM – Karaoke Night at Village Pourhouse