So much going on in Hoboken this weekend – check out this week’s events guide for all the fun!
1. “The Group” Exhibition at the Hob’Art Gallery: Thursday-Sunday
Stop by the Monroe Art Center for “The Group” Exhibition, curated by Liz Cohen and France Garrido. It is on display until February 2, Thursday to Sunday from 1:00-5:00PM and by appointment. The Artist Talk will be this Sunday at 3:30PM.
2. The Benjamins at Wicked Wolf Tavern: Friday 10PM
Come to Wicked Wolf this Friday night and see The Benjamins perform, and play all the most popular cover songs. There will also be $5 Coors Light Bottles and shots of Cinnamon Whiskey.
3. Complimentary Makeovers at Luxe Face & Body: Saturday 12-5PM
Head over to Luxe Face & Body this Saturday where Philip Baquero, makeup artist from Vincent Longo Cosmetics, will be offering free makeovers. Call (201-222-2472) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your appointment.
4. Garden State Yoga Grand Opening Party: Saturday & Sunday 12-5PM
Garden State Yoga is a heated power vinyasa studio that has just opened a new location in Hoboken (104 Hudson St., 5th Floor). It will be both Saturday and Sunday, and include free classes, live DJ, cupcakes from Cake Boss and a champagne toast at Coopers Union at 5PM on Saturday!
5. Hoboken Women’s Choir Concert: Saturday 7:30PM
Since the original concert was snowed out in December, the 12th Annual Winter Concert How Merrily We Live: Songs of the Season will be this Saturday at 7:30PM at the St. Matthew Trinity Church (57 8th St. and Hudson St.). A donation of $15 is suggested, and $5 for seniors and students.
6. Party Animal Fundraiser at Liberty Humane Society: Saturday 9PM-2AM
Liberty Humane Society will be hosting a Party Animal Fundraiser this Saturday night at The Corkscrew Bar & Grill (61 Congress St., Jersey City). This fundraiser will be Caribbean themed and will benefit the homeless animals at the Liberty Humane Society. There will be DJ Music by DJ Groove, tickets are $20 before 11PM and you must be 21 with proper ID. Call or text 917-881-8064
7. Sunday Football Playoffs at Wicked Wolf: Sunday
Come watch the playoffs Sunday at Wicked Wolf at 3PM an 6PM. There will also be $15 Bud Light Towers, $15 Bud Light Buckets, and 50 cent Wings.
Have an amazing weekend!
Upcoming Week Events:
1. Tuesday, January 21 at 7PM – Paint Nite at Wicked Wolf
2. Tuesday, January 21 at 8PM – Trivia Night at Four L’s
3. Wednesday, January 22 from 1-3PM – Networking meeting, Goal Setting – Take Your Business and You to the Next Level, at City Bistro. Facilitated by Liza Bertini, owner of Devotion Yoga ($30 non-members)
4. Wednesday, January 22 – “Wednesdays Afterwork into the Night!” at Teak on the Hudson
6. Wednesday, January 22 at 9PM – Karaoke Night at Village Pourhouse
7. Thursday, January 23 from 6-9PM – M.O.V.E. Into Football Fashion Week, more details here.
8. Thursday, January 23 from 7-11PM – hMAG January 2014 hMIXER at The Stewed Cow