It goes without saying that dads deserve special recognition for all that they do. To celebrate Father’s day, Hoboken Girl will be hosting our annual Cutest Dad Contest. We are on the hunt for the most outstanding and overachieving dads – including dog dads in Hudson County. Read on to learn about the contest requirements and how you can nominate your favorite dad in the community to enter.
How It Works + How to Enter
- – If you have a dad or dog dad that you want to nominate this year, email an image of the dad with his kid or dog and their full name to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Cutest Dad 2021 Nominee”.
- – Before you click send, please include a reason in 200 words or less as to why you think your nominee should win the coveted title, Cutest Dad in Hudson County.
- – Please submit your images by Thursday, June 10th to our email email@example.com.
- – The finalists will be voted on our site and the winner will receive the prize below and the honor of being The Cutest Dad in Hudson County.
What He’ll Win
This lucky dad or dog dad will be voted on to win a $75 gift card to Pilsener Haus & Biergarten; a $25 Health In Hands Spa gift card towards packages or membership, and 4 Kaló variety packs ($80 value).
- – The nominee must be a Hudson County resident.
- – The photo provided should have the dad + child (or pup) in it and the email must contain a blurb as to why this dad deserves such a prestigious title!
When to Nominate By
The deadline to submit your nominee for the cutest dad is Thursday, June 10th. After that, stay tuned for another post that will feature our finalists for you to vote on.
That’s the mission, Hoboken Girl reader – if you know of a dad who deserves a shoutout for being so great then don’t forget to nominate him by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Cutest Dad 2021 Nominee”. Let the nominating begin!
Last Year’s Winner
Our Cutest Dad of 2020 was the kind, local father named Keith.
Here is what Keith’s partner, Danni, had to say about him:
“Keith goes above and beyond what a dad should do! He’ll blow as many bubbles as he can and kick the soccer ball no matter how tired he is! He gives the best snuggles to our little guy and he is just the cutest. Plus he kind of looks like Drake and Odell Beckham, right?”
Find out more about last year’s winners + all the other nominees here.
Pilsener Haus & Biergarten | 1422 Grand Street, Hoboken
IG Handle: @pilsenerhausbiergarten
Giveaway Gift and Value: $75 gift card
Pilsener Haus is a large beer garden and restaurant known as NJ’s most authentic Biergarten – it hosts live music, sports events, and daily specials. Rain or shine, Pilsener Haus has indoor and outdoor accommodations. Enjoy over 20 premium drafts paired with their delicious Austro-Hungarian food like their famous warm Bavarian pretzel. Learn more about Pilsener Haus & Biergarten here.
Health In Hands Spa | 1321 Washington Street, Hoboken
IG Handle: @healthinhands
Giveaway Gift and Value: 1 hour full-body massage
Health In Hands is unlike any other spa due to this unique massage technique offered called Trigger Point Therapy. Trigger point is great for even the most knotted up Hobokenite because it releases any knots in the muscles, resulting in that much-needed pain alleviation. The studio also offers other services like customized massages, prenatal massages, and couples massages. Learn more about Health In Hands Spa here.
Kaló | Online
IG Handle: @drinkkalo
Giveaway Gift and Value: 4 Variety Packs [$80 value]
Kaló is a hemp-infused social seltzer that is meant to make you feel right, naturally. It is filled with natural components like vitamins and antioxidants; Kaló is known as a super seltzer. With no brick and mortar store, all of Kaló’s products can be delivered straight to your door. Learn more about Kaló here.
Don’t forget to nominate your favorite dad (or dog dad!) by emailing us at email@example.com with their photo and a description. Good luck to all the contestants out there!